“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” Departing training and coaching over the years have taught us that academics and extra-curricular activities are equally vital for children to be successful individuals. Keeping the ever demanding schedule of children in mind, Swayam has created the TEACHER@HOME programme which facilitates on demand studies for students. Essentially students can now study in the comfort of their homes and whenever they desire.
Going to school and attending classes are inded enjoyable and interesting. But, are students able to catch hold of all the classroom lectures throughout the years? This big question remains unanswered for many students, who fail to move along with teachers and their styles of teaching lessons. If you child is among them, then you can now take advantage of Swayam Institute’s TEACHER@HOME Programme.
Swayam Institute’s TEACHER@HOME Programme is an advanced form of study material in a CD, which contains classroom lectures in audio visual format. The video lectures for each topic are complemented with animation works and solved examples so that both the listeners and viewers can learn lessons in an efficient manner.
Benefits of these exams
- Foundation and basic theories are strengthened.
- Power of analytical reasoning is enhanced.
- Lays a foundation for further competitive exams such as
UPSC, MPSC, MBA(CMAT, CAT, MAT), Bank Recruitment(IBPS) etc.
- Helps in school exams too.
- Conceptual understanding is encouraged.
Swayam’s TEACHER@HOME Programme
- Programme CD includes classroom lectures for each chapter.
- Labeled images and solved examples aid students for error-free practice.
- Lectures can be revised time and again.
- Sample questions act as a beneficial tool for self-evaluation.
- Solved sample questions provide ability for selective study content.
- Provides complete understanding of the entire academic syllabus.
TEACHER@HOME Programme CD
Swayam Institute’s TEACHER@HOME Programme has home assignments at the end of each lecture for practice, Test papers and around 1000 questions overall with elaborate answers.
- Logical Reasoning
- Social Studies
- General Science.
- Scholarship 4th Standard
- Scholarship 7th Standard
- Language- Basic Grammar, Alphabetical Arrangement, Comprehension and Vocabulary
- Maths- Knowledge of numbers, Basic Operations, Fractions and Basic Geometry
- Intelligence Test- Comprehension, Classification, Analogy, Series, Logical Reasoning and Mathematical Puzzles
- Language- Basic Grammar, Phrases, Clauses, Comprehension and Vocabulary.
- Maths- Number line, Metric System, L.C.M & H.C.F, Average, Algebraic Expressions, Identities, Percentage, Discount, Rebate, Commission, Basic Geometry, Triangles, Polygons.
- Intelligence Test- Comprehension, Classification, Analogy, Series, Relationship, Direction, Calendar, Age, Ranking, Positional and Mathematical Puzzles.
- We will also conduct 10 lectures in our classroom under a professional faculty.
- After completion of these lectures we will conduct a mock test and declare the results for the students to correct themselves and gain confidence.
- This will allow the student to gain experience in appearing for actual scholarship or entrance exams and perform better.